We may collect personal information in variety of ways, Filling up a form, accepting the terms and conditions of the page, contacting us on provided numbers and emails, messaging via e-chatbot. We will collect the information only if you voluntarily submit such information.
Apart from the sources mentioned above, we collect and process the information from you from the following sources to provide better services to all our users.
- Being customer centric we need personal information or data to provide the best service.
- We use your data to carry out delivery and pick-up services.
- We use your data to keep you updated with our services via messages and emails.
- We use your data for contests and survey to improve our website and services.
- We use your data for periodical feedback of our services.
- The members of Roadex Logistics.
- The third parties who are licensed to operate as Roadex Logistics.
- The authorised agents of Roadex Logistics.
- Banks and Financial Institutions.
- IT team of Roadex to maintain the website and service.
- Auditors of Roadex
- Legal Advisors of Roadex.
We take reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent its loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You have right to ask us not to process your personal information anytime. Roadex logistics adhere to the company law and respect every individual and their choices.
We reserve the right to change our policy at any time please be updated with the policies by frequently reviewing our website and page.
By accepting terms and conditions you signify the acceptance to policy and terms of service.
If you do not agree to our policies please don not use our website,www.roadextransport.com
If you have any queries about our policies or the way we use your personal information please contact us on
+91-1800 200 2626
We assure you to help and resolve your query with utmost genuineness. However you may anytime touch the head office for any legal concern.